Tuesday, November 28, 2006

First time blog

I just talked with Sarah to ge me started with this because obviously I am out of the loop.

I can guaruntee you nothing fancy and no frills. And the warning that I lead a currently boring life. I have 3 weeks of school left and then I will be moving back home to MD. So I have graduation, final exams, working, and in between all of that I have to find time to pack. Always fun, right. So this will be sporatic at best for the first little while and then hopefully gain more momentum, but who knows.

That is it for now. I have been functioning on an hour and a half's worth of sleep because I was writing a draft of a research paper last night so I am going to veg. in front of the TV and then crash before to much longer.

8 comments:

Sarah said...

Dude, you spelled my name wrong! How long have we been friends!?!?!

Viki said...

I'm sure that was just a brain fart.

Glad you're here Terye!

Terye said...

Did I mention that I was functioning on one and half hours of sleep. Ok just checking.

Sarah said...

No excuses!

Terye said...

Ok I went back and chnaged it...are you happy now. :)

Sarah said...

Thank you!!!

Mamma Sarah said...

Don't let Sarah pressure you like that! LOL! Welcome to the land of blogging! Beware though... Karen (and Sarah) like to harrass you if you haven't posted... even if it's blogger's fault!

Terye said...

Thanks, Sarah...Well it will be few and far between around the time of my move because who knows how long I will be with out internet. But I will try and keep updating it everyonce in a while.