Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Out to eat

So i went out to diner with my friend Sara and I got her a gift while I was in Ohio because her B-day was on Monday. So I got her a shot glass before I came home that was from THE Ohio State and she opens it up and was like what is this....the only reason I didn't look at her like she was crazy was because she is trying to get pregnant. So I was like I got it while in Ohio... she looked at me like the sun had come out and she was like ohhh yeah you were in Ohio. Ok Sara not only took me to the airport but picked me up too. So I thought that was crazy.

We went out to eat at Red Lobster. We had the best waiter...he kept us in cheesy biscuits. Not only that but we both got a bag of biscuits to take home that had instructions on the back on how to heat them up correctly. I mean I couldn't have been happier. Not only that a guy at the table next to us gave us a four dollar off coupon. So it was a fantastic night all around.

5 comments:

TreyJ said...

Welcome to blogging! The cheesey biscuits are the best thing going at Red Lobster.

Sarah said...

Haha, your friend Sara sounds funny!

I agree with Trey, the cheesey biscuits are the bomb! You totally lucked out with that one! Now the big question......was he cute?

Viki said...

Glad Sara like her shot glass from THE Ohio State U. once she finally realized what was going on. :-)

i agree with Trey - Red Lobster, not my fave, but those cheesey biscuits are great.

Terye said...

Thanks Trey. I am so glad every one agrees about the biscuits. :)

Sara
Well the waiter looked like he was wearing makeup...so even if he was it would have been no use...-sigh-


Vikki..I am so glad that you got it.

Sarah said...

What a horrible waste of a good waiter! Half the fun is flirting!