Wednesday, April 4, 2007

I have a new cat!!!!



So I should be telling you about my wonderful trip to Ohio. But last night I was out to dinner and my friend, Nicole, and I went to the petsmart behind the restaurant. I was going to look but I had no plans of getting a cat, just looking. But this cat was perfect...we just clicked. It was nice. He is skinny but what fat he had was being pushed through the bars at me. And Nicole was like it won't hurt to take him out of the cage. So they opened the cage for me and I picked him up and he let me :) and I touched his paws and all he did is purr. It was so nice. So then I was like I have to get him I don't think I could have not taken him home with me. So I had to put him back in the cage so that I could fill out the paperwork. Then he was mad at me for putting him back in and he wouldn't come to the edge of the cage to pet him some more. I told him it was just for a min. but I don't think that he believed me. So I filled out the paper work and then Nicole and I went around and picked up a carrier, a litter box, and a couple toys. So he meowed all the way home, but as soon as I got him into my apartment, he explored for an hour and then he settled down. I am chomping at the bit to get home to him. :)

4 comments:

Viki said...

Ahhh! Congrats on your new baby. He's beautiful!

Sarah said...

You got a meow meow!!

That's why I can't ever hold puppies at the pet store, cause I would want to take them all home with me!

TreyJ said...

That's exciting!!!!!!!!!! I'm glad he settled down after exploring. Looks like you found the right match :)

Martha said...

What's his name?