Monday, March 19, 2007

This weekend.

Well I managed not to have any plans this weekend and it was great. I ended up sleeping all day on Saturday. I managed to make it to the couch and that was pretty much it. I was sick all of last week and I just needed time to really recover. I watched the movie "Click" and then managed to nap a little more and then it was bedtime again. It was so nice to have a break and have noting pressing that needed to be done. I felt so much better on Sunday. It was still a lazy day but I managed to get to the store, drop off some mail at the post office, and return some library books. So I felt like I accomplished something even though it wasn't much. Hopefully I will have a better week than last week.

Next week is going to be so hectic that I need to be fully recovered. My friend Nicole is flying in from WA for a conference at the school she got accepted to and I want to spend some time with her. She is coming in on Wed. so hopefully I will either pick her up at the airport or eat dinner with her and her family that night. But I am also leaving on that Friday to go to Ohio. YAY for that. So it will be a busy week. But hopefully fun all the same.

2 comments:

Viki said...

Glad you're feeling better - I've been feeling like I'm on the brink of getting sick so I'm trying to at least not push myself really hard.

Have a great time with your visitor and in Ohio next weekend!

Sarah said...

Dude, I've been trying to comment on your blog for the past week and every time stupid blogger won't let me!!!!!!!

Anyway, sorry to hear that you're having trouble with your back again. We need to catch up for real soon. Do you still have my phone number? Call me!