Thursday, February 15, 2007

Ok enough of the snow.

So ok I have had enough snow now. All I wanted was a little bit. Well it is not the snow so much as the ice. I have made it in to work today so that is good. But I looked at the weather for Ohio and it is supposed to snow all weekend where my mom lives. This is not good. I mean I would make it there on Friday and be trapped in the house with my family for 3 days and I wouldn't be guaranteed a way to escape...that and I have to be at work on Tuesday. But also did I mention that I stuck in the house with no way of getting out or going shopping or eating real food or only spending time with certain members of your family.

So I have to call my aunt and tell her we are not going. -sigh- That sucks. I really wanted to go. Darn weather. I mean I like it to stay home from work but I don't like it because it messes up my plans. But I did find a plane ticket to Dayton from BWI for $133 so that is good. Maybe I will just fly up with the temp isn't a negative number.

Now I have to come up with something to do over the weekend. Maybe a movie...or I could finally go an get my hair done. The possibilities are endless. Ideas are welcome. :)

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Well, the roads weren't bad enough to keep me IN Ohio for the weekend....I decided to come to Mom's house for a few days!

Sorry to hear your plans fell through!

Viki said...

Hope you had a nice weekend - movie marathon?

Terye said...

Thanks, I actually relaxed most othe the weekend. Although you are right, I did have a movie marathon. I saw Music and Lyrics and then Ghost Rider. And I also the fantastic Four, even though it is old I hadn't seen it. So that was fun. I am going to try and come up to ohio next month instead. Hopefully the snow will end eventually. :)