Thursday, February 22, 2007

Well no cable for me

So I decided to get Netflicks the other day. I get 2 weeks for free and then it is only $18 a month, so I thought that was a pretty good idea. So I spent that night (I think it was Monday) puting about 200 movies and tv DVDs in my list of movies to get. I got the first 2 on Tuesday. Guess what I got first....I was so happy. It was MacGuyver the first DVD of the First season. That and the Guardian...that Coast Guard Movie. So that is exciting. I figured that it would save me money...I mean I am barely home to watch anything as it is and this way I can wathc what I want and not some crappy tv show during the week. It will be my stuck in the 80's TV shows and other movies that I want to see. (also, probably from the 80's) So we will see how it goes.

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Netflix is awesome! I got it a few months ago and I love it. Right now I've only got the "one at a time" deal, but I think I might bump it up to 2 at a time.

So how's the job going? Are you feeling more settled? Have you gotten any more decorating done?

Viki said...

How is your antenna reception, for watching the news and that sort of thing? Even though I only get to watch abou 10 minutes of GMA in the morning and few minutes of the news at night sometimes, I'd go crazy without it...

Terye said...

I am really liking netflicks. I already have 500 dvd in my que. So that is exciting. But my antenna reception is the pits, but I use it anyway. I can live with it if it means that I can get a cat instead and you know do things like eat. :)