Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Scheduling my next trip

So I talked with my niece the other day and she was asking questions about college and how crazy her parents make her and everything like that. But here is the thing that got me. I knew that she was graduating HS this year, but it didn't really sink in until she asked me if I could be there for her graduation. I felt old and proud at the same time. :) So I know that I will be in Ohio for her graduation on June 1st. Because there is no way that I won't be there for that. I had hoped that I would have a chance to go to Ohio before that too. Maybe I can arrange to be in Ohio for Easter but I am not sure...that is when Anna will be in China. I don't want to be in Ohio and Anna not be there. I guess I could always spend time with Kim, my other niece. :) I might try to go earlier if I can but I just have no idea bout my schedule. -sigh-

Oh it snowed here on Sunday and I managed to take some pretty pictures of the trees covered by the snow. If I can figure out how I will add the pictures this week and the people who aren't still covered in snow can look at appreciate them. I am not sure you guys further north would.

4 comments:

Sarah said...

No more snow! I'm waiting patiently for all of ours to finally melt......although the down side of that is that it's turning my backyard into a swamp!

Hurray for going to Ohio! You should move here!

Terye said...

Ok I hear that from my family enough and I tell them the same thing that I will tell you. I have to be at least 2 hours from my family. And I am thinking right now that 8 hours is just about right. :) If I am am any closer than that they naturally asume that I have absolutly no life and can drop whatever I am doing and do what they want. I dont' particulalry like that.

Sarah said...

Well, you could move to Cleveland, then you'd be 3.5 hours from them, that could work!

Sarah said...

Ummmmmm, helllllllooooooo! You need to post!