Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Snow Day

I have decided to avoid the Crazy drivers of MD and VA and stay home today. It is already snowing and it has covered my car. But I said that I would work from home instead(I brought stuff home to work on last night). So I am in comfy clothes and I opened the blinds to the sliding glass door and I am watching the snow fall. Maybe if I get industrious I will make hot chocolate later and do a little cleaning up.

So this weekend I am supposed to be going to Ohio. I am taking Friday off and since Monday is a holiday I am going to visit my family. So that is exciting. I am also asked my aunt if she wanted to go with me and she said yes. So we are leaving Friday morning and coming back home on Monday. I am excited because I am going to pick up some of the stuff that my parents have been keeping for me. Like my Rose china and some furniture. But with all of the snow here and in Ohio I am not sure if we will still go. I told them that I would make the decision on Thursday night/Friday morning. So we will have to wait and see. :)

Sorry Sarah I don't think that I will have time to see you on this trip. :(

4 comments:

Viki said...

Be glad you decided to stay at home. Too many people have been ending up in ditches. Enjoy the hot chocolate later, and your trip to Ohio later this week!

Sarah said...

Hurray for snow days! UA closed yesterday and today, so I had no classes this week!

Be careful if you decide to travel!

Martha said...

(Viki: something just doesn't sound right about "enjoy...your trip to Ohio")

Terye said...

Well it looks like I will not be going to Ohio after all. They are expecting snow all weekend in Ohio.